- Automatically keeps an unlimited history of 10000+ Opened and Saved-As documents
- File control with fast searching, thumbnail previews for CorelDRAW documents and images
- Windows shell copy/move support, drag'n'drop.
- Works with CorelDraw 11, 12, X3, X4
- Thumbnail preview (right click to resize). CDR: version, file size, date modified. ALL graphics files (also pdf, ai, ps): mostly showed instantly, click thumbnail once to try to fetch high quality image for tif/jpg/ps/pdf/eps/ai
- CDRinfo+ (option) shows number of pages, page size, dpi, fonts, bitmaps info (right-click info area to change page units)
- folders pane (option) with resizable thumbnail, subfolder preview for folders on single-click
- Favorite folders management
- FastSearch & on-screen sorting
- SaveAs mode with Notes/Keywords editing (click ©), default version, etc.
- Behaviour options: AutoClose, AutoMinimize, AutoPopup (when no docs opened - option)
- LastActiveView is saved inside document and is restored on next open so you resume on exact place you left it before
- Autotagging imported by recentFiles bitmaps with bitmap name or/and path (see Options) that will be shown in statusbar & ObjectManager
LocateImg-button to locate on disk previously tagged-imported bitmap.
Alt-click LocateImg button to search selected file in current document's tagged bitmaps
- deleting from list, deleting to recycle bin, cleanup of non-existing files buttons, renaming of files on disk automatically synchronizes names in history and vice versa, import & open of multiple files at once (drag'n'dropping supported)
- automatic extraction of jpegs into CorelDraw document out of camera-raw .CRW & .NEF on drag'n'drop
- Two splitters for resizing folders area and favorites area, keyboard control
Needs MSCOMCTL.OCX which is (re)installed with MSOffice
Recent files list: %appData%\Corel\recentFiles.ini, Settings of RF: %appData%\Corel\recentFilesOptions.ini
- Nov21 - show W x H x color @ dpi (real world size) info for images, # of frames for GIF/TIF, mediabox (paper size) and number of pages for PDF
- Nov11 - Important! Handling of '..' parent folder on file delete
- Sep19 - don't remember, some fixes
- July03 - Importing via RF - mouse click to set X/Y position or <Space> to keep embedded (useful for vector formats) or <Enter> to force page center.
import 'PSInterpreted' :: save user's answer and keep it for all selected
folder in saveAs mode is remembered for new files
Ghostscript dll path in Options
- Jun10 - PDF, PS, AI, PRN, EPS thumbnails displayed. GhostScript is required for most part
- May31 - SaveAs mode: doubleclick a file in folderpane to save into (overwrite warning displayed)
- Mar29 - fixed no-show of CDRinfo+ when enabled. Fixed viewmode change if macro is invoked by AltF1.
New feature: when launched by keyboard shortcut the macro remembers it so next time you press it INSIDE the macro window the shortcut closes the macro